Usage: Fill your tub with warm water; drop this fizzing bath bomb in and enjoying the playful, warm, island inspired scent.
Our bath bombs are designed not stain your bathtub; however, outcomes will differ due to the difference in bathtub materials. If any color lingers, rinse tub with warm water to remove, or in difficult cases we suggest using Soft Scrub with Bleach.
Ingredients: baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), citric acid, cream of tartar (calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate, adipic acid, corn starch), sweet almond oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis), polysorbate 80, SLSA (sodium lauryl sulfoacetate), colorant, fragrance
- Simply Pineapple - Fresh sweet, lingering, warm pineapple scent.
- Monkey Farts - begins with top notes of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, strawberries and a hint of vanilla as a base note.
- Island Love - a delightful black cherry aroma that is not too sickening sweet
- Black Beard - Deep and sophisticated this fragrance blends rustic Amber with bold Parisian Lavender. Combined with Black Myrrh, dulcet vanilla Tonka bean, and a splash of Egyptian Musk. Rounded off with raw Clary Sage resulting in an earthy concoction with hints of sweetness and pleasing floral notes.
- Dead Men Tell No Tales - Sweet and spicy, the Lord of Misrule has three main elements: Patchouli, vanilla, and black pepper. The main note of patchouli is sweetened by the underlying notes of vanilla. The black pepper gives this fragrance a slight peppery kick.
- Mermaid Tales - lemon, vanilla, labdanum, and sandalwood notes with a hint of cocoa butter. With notes of fresh coconut milk infused with tonka bean, musk, sandalwood, and coriander, this fragrance is pure island joy
- Billy Bones - Tropical flowers and ozonic marine notes collide in this fresh fragrance. Fragrance begins with top notes of Italian bergamot extract, tart seaberries, and marine, ozonic notes; flowing nicely into middle notes of geranium, jasmine, and fresh rose petals; well-balanced with a base note of white musk.
- Anne Bonny - begins with top notes of juicy orange, lemon, and maraschino cherries; followed by tangy pineapple, acai berry, and sea spray; well-rounded with base notes of sweet coconut, vanilla rum, and fresh ozonic notes.